June 25, 2013

Lots of work done over the past couple of days, but it’s been poorly blogged. Long story short, I fixed major errors in my bubble code…they turned out to be trivial typos that had monstrous effects. I also learned reasonable values for the initial data, which is helping to guide my search.

Annoying personal problem: LastFM isn’t playing well with Chrome on Mint…it works on random library and SOP computers though -.-

Keeping up with multiple ArXiv feeds is insane…I thought I could do it, based on the papers that were posted over the weekend…but I didn’t realize posts were dependent on day of the week. I need to trim >< my feeds if I want to keep my sanity and stay up-to-date.

Cool Things:

http://www.onemotion.com/flash/sketch-paint/ great for quick sketches when you’re on an unfamiliar machine.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s