Catch up is going to be *so* much fun:
1. Few Pages of Fermi [effectively caught up Yesterday] [bookmarked]
2. Ran through Carrington, possibly will do some problems later, then I can say caught up. [bookmarked]
3. Up to page 21 Div, Grad, Curl… [need to take notes on the evaluating surface integrals part a bit more to consider myself caught up.]
4. Griffith’s up to page 76 (Section 2.2.4), need to work some problems in general though.
5. Marion n Thornton to 2.4 [page 55]
6. Jackson through eq. 1.9, page 28…good review, hopefully later on I can start working old psets [may be put off, though]
7. Goldstein through eq. 1.23 [page 6]
8. Townsend through section 1.2 [page 9]
9. Griffith [particles] 2-2.2, page 60 in 1st ed?
10. Thermo HW for Friday
11. Tutoring for a while?
12. Cycling ~13 miles
12. HRW – read through 4.4 [page 64] see yesterday’s comment about wanting to do some problems…
13. Feynman Lectures up to Chapter 2